Harford Cable Network Advisory Board
- District A: Mark M. Novak, Jr.
- District B: Robert H. Roll
- District C: Brigitte Peters
- District D: Kirstie Durr
- District E: Thomas M. Kunkel (Vice Chair)
- District F: Dion F. Guthrie
- President: Sharif Salama
- Harford Community College: Wayne Hepler (Chair)
- County Council Liaison: Jim McMahan
- County Council Liaison Alternate: Chad Shrodes
- Citizen Recommended By County Executive.: Cindy Mumby
- Aberdeen Representative: W. Patrick King
- Bel Air Representative: Michael Leo Krantz
- Havre de Grace Representative: Lauri Orzewicz
- Comcast: Matt Lawrence Shiffermiller
- Armstrong: Heather Erickson
- Verizon: Karen J. Handy
Harford Cable Network Production Staff:
Executive Director: Kelly Jara
Kelly joins HCN after a successful 12-year career with Comcast, most recently managing the production efforts for their MD/DE Region. She holds a B.A. in Journalism and Communications from Point Park University in Pittsburgh and is a 2005 graduate of the Harford Leadership Academy. Kelly resides in Forest Hill with her husband Tony and two children.
Producer/Manager: Robert D. Lidke
Bob has been with HCN since 1987, after a career with Comcast Cable as a Production Assistant in the Commercial Production division and education at Harford Community College. A Harford County native, Bob and his wife Mary Susan have two children. Bob is active on many county committees, is a 1999 graduate of the Harford County Sheriff’s Office 5th Citizens’ Police Academy, 2001 graduate of the Harford Leadership Academy and recipient of the 2001 Maryland State Bar Association’s Gavel Award in television reporting.
Production Supervisor: Mark Zervas
Prior to being promoted to Production Supervisor in 2012, Mark has been on staff with HCN for 7 years as a Broadcast Technician. Mark and his wife, Amanda, reside in Abingdon.